Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-05-2016, 10:38 PM   #1

Interior floor measurements

Hi there! We are taking delivery of our brand-new Rockwood Roo 19 in about eight days. We have a camping trip planned pretty much immediately afterwords. I'm trying to purchase some rugs for the inside. I'm wondering if anyone could give me the measurement from the beginning edge of the sink cabinet to the edge of the front bunk. I would also like the measurements for the area just as you step in the door. I'm looking for width and length, please. Thank you in advance!

The areas marked with a red rectangle is what I need measurements for.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	113
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	119502  
TeamConnally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 01:17 PM   #2

Can't help with the measurements but congratulations on your Roo. We just use rugs that are able to be thrown in the washing machine. I found some nice ones at Lowes that are about 3x5 feet. Use two, one in front of the sofa and one in the kitchen area. I also use a smaller bath rug for in front of the door, it gets fairly dirty so that is a must for being washable.
Just us gals (me, Sis and our daughters)
We spend alot of money to go sit in the woods
GalsofEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 10:10 PM   #3

As a 21SS owner, I can't help you with the measurements either, but I had large carpets in my Rockwood Popup (helped immensely with the cold when camping in Novembers). However, I only have two (bathroom rug and entrance rug) in my Roo. I bought Shaw carpet throw rugs at Meijer, and they wash well. I bought a Shark Rocket vacuum cleaner to keep in the camper, and shoes are not worn at all in the camper, so dirt is kept at bay.

I would wait until after delivery; you can measure exactly and more easily shop for matching colors.

The rug I got for our bath is very plush, but unfortunately the luxurious pile also causes it to dry slowly. I would suggest looking for a quicker-drying rug.

I don't use any rugs in the main area, as the 21SS is already carpeted on the slide-out area.
Velosprout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 03:41 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velosprout View Post
I would wait until after delivery; you can measure exactly and more easily shop for matching colors.
X2
Drenjoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 10:10 AM   #5

Thank you all very much!
TeamConnally is offline   Reply With Quote