We drove to Illinois from Arizona to pick up our Roo, and made a mini vacation for the trip back. While in Texas, we caught a good drenching, and noticed seeping at the seams (seasoning), but I noticed that the area where the canvas overlaps from the camper frame to door (between the shelf and mattress area) was pretty well soaked. I initially chalked it up to water dripping down from where it was seeping from the unseasoned seams.
Once we were back in AZ, I continued to wet the bunks down (no rain...) and noticed it was still getting wetter than I thought it should. That was when I did a closer inspection and noticed the flaw in the design.
As I said, FR was pretty good about helping me fix the problem, and I don't have the leak issues anymore. Disclaimer: I don't see much rain here, so I don't know how it would do if we were catching downpours on a regular basis.
The pics I attached include my pointing to where I was getting a lot of water accumulation. The next are of how my tenting was not secured into the frame, allowing for water intrusion. The last pic is of the canvas after I caulked it with the product FR provided.
The biggest leaks were from the upper corners where the canvas did not attach to the frame at all (I don't know if FR ever fixed that flaw in the design). Ours is a 2012.5 model and the first of the ones with attached canvas. I used a copious amount of the caulk to fill the void, and so far it is holding well without issue. I will try to take a pic of the remedy when I get out to the camper (darn HOA!!). I hope this helps.