Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-21-2014, 08:36 PM   #1
kpm

Maiden Voyage

Here is a pic from our first time out with the Roo23ss a couple of weeks ago. We went to Prince William Forest RV Park in VA. Thanks to this forum and you tube, I was very well educated about what to do. The only problem I had was the kitchen sink kept getting clogged with the round packing foam balls. It all appears to be flushed out now. All systems worked perfectly. Oh yeah. Just one of the mattresses did not heat up. All in all it was a great first time out!
Oh and one more thing. I did learn a valuable lesson when backing up near campers.... I was looking in my right mirror and thought it was clear. I came within a couple of feet of hitting a big 5th wheel. The front part of their trailer was sitting wayyyy about my mirrors. I was not towing the roo at that time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4507.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	417.2 KB
ID:	52974   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4531.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	210.0 KB
ID:	52975  
kpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 09:05 PM   #2

Very nice. I picked up my 23ss from the storage lot this evening after dinner - getting ready for the weekend.

I might have to give the LED awning lights a shot as the lights weren't an option when I purchased my 2013...bummer!

Enjoy - I know we do!

Camped for 12 nights in 2015 - too many cancellations
Camped for 25 nights in 2014!
Camped for 24 nights in 2013!
RedStick is offline   Reply With Quote