I wanted to follow up on an issue that I reported some time ago and update everyone on the results. I wanted to share my solution so that it might help others. My initial thread was too old to reply to.
Here is the thread:
Roo 23ss Bunk End Leaks
Hear is my update:
I wanted to update the thread that I started some time ago about my bunk ends leaking.
I am happy to report that my issue has recently been resolved. The dealer made their second repair in early August and I've been monitoring the issue.
The rear bunk leak was fixed by adjusting the door closing pressure and adding silicone to the seal. (I think where the double sided tape adheres to the trailer.
The front bunk needed the seal completely replaced. The initial installation of this seal was not good and left gaps for water to enter. They used a fatter black seal. I just noticed that it is hollow and I'm going to plug the small holes so water will not gather. I'll try to post a pic at some point.
Much credit to Forest River and the dealer for fixing my trailer and standing behind their product. The repairs were made in a reasonable amount of time with no hassle at at. In addition, the members of the forum are very helpful. So Thank You!