These are the mod's so far to my 2010 Forest River Rockwood Roo 233S:
1) "Magic Mesh" screen door. Split down the middle with magnets.
2) Removed the window "sconces" to allow more light in.
3) High quality "LED" lighting through out.
4) Shelving added to cabinets.
5) Shoe holder on bathroom door.
6) Bath- Modified shower curtan, plexiglas on cabinet, shower curtain snaps to rear wall. Soap/Shampoo/Conditioner dispenser.
7) Removed rear TV shelf and mounted it in front of sink.
8) Turned front matress sideways to enter straight in.
9) Privacy curtain with rod from fridge to pantry.
10) Clock by door.
11) Moved patio light switch to where slideout switch used to be. (Why would they put it way up by the microwave??).
12) Spring for screen door.
13) Extra porch light to the right of the door. (LED)
14) Screen covers on external ports
15) Step covers.
16) Moved/mounted larger fire extinquisher to couch side wall. (you don't kick it coming in).
17) Rear mounted camera running through my GPS unit's A/V input. (7" Magellan Roadmate 1700).