Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-28-2010, 04:46 PM   #1

New 19' Roo

Hello All,

Just picked up a 2011 19' Roo it came equipped with everything but a TV. There are a lot of choices for a small TV and was wondering if I could get some opinions and options from the experienced owners.
electrician549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:25 PM   #2

congratulations on the new trailer, does it have a stereo that plays DVD, if not I've seen a 19 inch flat screen with a built in DVD player at Walmart, I believe it was around $199.00
bryanne7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:20 PM   #3

I have a 2011 Shamrock 19 - twin of the Roo 19.

Just about any 19-21" flat panel TV will work well, measure it to be sure if fits, as some models have larger bezel or are simply too wide.

The antenna works well for over-the-air programming.

Cable and the Concertone DVD player as well photos from an SD card (card no bigger than 2 Gig) works well too.

I simply screwed 3 wood screws through the base to hold it place, I use the back to store my other gadgets: iPod, remotes, cables, headsets, etc.

A great trailer - congrats.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:21 PM   #4

We just picked a few month ago our 2011 mini lite and It came with a 22 inches lcd tv. In the brochure it is an option on the roo. Like bryanne 7 said you can get one at wall mart for under 200$ Your roo has the dvd included in the concertone model x70. You can play your cd's movies to your tv.
capucine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:26 PM   #5

Thank you for the guidance, I wasn't sure what size TV would have come with the camper and didn't want to get one to small or large. We can't wait for spring to take the Roo on its maiden voyage.
electrician549 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
roo