Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-07-2013, 10:47 AM   #1

New 2014 231KSS Roo

Hi just purchased a new 2014 231KSS and the back tent area has a TV jack. I was just wondering what people are doing to watch TV back there. Has anyone installed a tv mount and where did they place it? The pantry from the bathroom sticks out there, is it possible to mount to the side of it?
lrsmith0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:25 PM   #2

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Roo!
Wiscampsin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:10 PM   #3

Congratulations! We are waiting on the delivery of ours and can't wait. I have heard that some people are mounting that TV on an arm from the side of the linen closet, but we haven't gotten that far yet. Enjoy yours and have a great summer!
NewBerkFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:59 PM   #4

Congrats on your new Roo! We love our 23ikss. I've been looking at that area myself, the linen cabinet could be reenforced to hang a TV on. The shelf is also big enough to just put a TV on it's own stand. I don't think there would be too much concern about it moving too much during travel, the bunk end would pretty much keep it in place. We also haven't figured out what to do with the overhead shelf in that area either, seems like a good place to keep spare pillows blankets etc.
Let us know what you do.
stardrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:08 AM   #5

Congrats on your new Roo. We just came back from our first trip I picked up my 23ikss in april and took out the large wardrobe and installed shelfs. We love ours and look forward to my years of use! We put a small tv back there on a stand and have room for my daughters clock radio and phone to charge over nite.
ggrady is offline   Reply With Quote