We just got home from a quick 2 day shakedown cruise at Sweetwater Regional Park. Nice place, we will definitely be back when we are actually looking for a quick weekend getaway. As for the Roo, what a great camper!
We tested out every system and everything worked well. There were a couple of hiccups (my fault) and a little condensation the second night when I decided to take a shower before bed and my wife decided to use the heater. I will be getting pugs and reflectix before our first real trip in a couple of weeks. Otherwise, all went well.
I made a few observations after two nights in the Roo:
1. There is so much room. Even with four of us there was plenty of room.
2. I am so glad we waited for one with the shower doors. I would never have tried to shower in the old shower.
3. What's up with all the false wall dividers in the storage compartments? I have to remove one this afternoon to get my air compressor back. (It's a long story, but the quick version is that I am an idiot).
4. We need to create a setup and tear down checklist.
5. My wife wants to create inventory sheets to place on the inside of each storage compartment door so our packing will be more organized.
6. I really liked the heated mattresses.
7. We had low water pressure in the bathroom sink. Every place else had good pressure. Any ideas? I am going to check the faucet aerator to see if it just needs a cleaning. Hopefully that will solve the problem.
8. My daughters loved folding the dinette into a bed so they could watch a movie before going to sleep.
9. I was a little disappointed our site was level because I wanted to try out our new Anderson Levelers.
10. We are so glad we made this purchase!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk