Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2014, 09:08 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Uxbridge, MA
Posts: 7
No pressure to bathroom sink

Just opened up my 2013 23SS for the first time; the dealer winterized it before I purchased in the fall. I hooked up the water and I have hot and cold water pressure in the kitchen sink, outside and inside shower and toilet; but the bathroom sink is barely flowing. The showers and toilet are further down the water lines then the bathroom sink. Not sure if anyone else has run into a similar problem?
Taking it for our maiden voyage next week, hopefully I can find a quick fix.

Thank you
__________________

__________________
kbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:17 AM   #2
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbaker View Post
Just opened up my 2013 23SS for the first time; the dealer winterized it before I purchased in the fall. I hooked up the water and I have hot and cold water pressure in the kitchen sink, outside and inside shower and toilet; but the bathroom sink is barely flowing. The showers and toilet are further down the water lines then the bathroom sink. Not sure if anyone else has run into a similar problem?
Taking it for our maiden voyage next week, hopefully I can find a quick fix.

Thank you
Check for debris in the aerator screen if your valves are in the correct position.
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:20 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: West Carrollton, Ohio
Posts: 473
We had a similar problem with our 5er after we purchased it. little to no pressure in back bathroom sink. Turned out that during the manufacturing process the water supply line loaded up with plastic shavings and nearly blocked the screen at the faucet end. Took water supply line off and blew out faucet to remove shavings. Works fine now. May or may not be your problem but just a possibility.
__________________
OKI Marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:30 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 6,360
I had a similar issue and the low flow nozzle was the issue. Replaced with a regular one I had laying around from a old faucet. Now I have full flow.
The old one was a plastic strainer/filter with small holes in it.
__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 60,000 miles
Life is a journey, not a destination !

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:08 AM   #5
Site Team
 
KyDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 6,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Check for debris in the aerator screen if your valves are in the correct position.
X2 -check this first.
__________________
Peace!
Dan & Rita D
2004 5.3L Silverado 1500 ext. cab 2WD
1999 Suzuki Intruder Motorcycle
Blue Ox WD hitch, AirLift load levelers

Camping days 2010-53, 2011-47, 2012-41,
2013-41, 2014-31, 2015-40, 2016-44, 2017-63
KyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:53 AM   #6
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Uxbridge, MA
Posts: 7
Thank you for the tips, I'll let you know how I make out.
__________________
kbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:00 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Uxbridge, MA
Posts: 7
It was plastic debris blocking the nozzle/screen; thanks again for the help.
__________________
kbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 12:33 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Dave Lyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Oshawa, ON
Posts: 658
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKI Marine View Post
We had a similar problem with our 5er after we purchased it. little to no pressure in back bathroom sink. Turned out that during the manufacturing process the water supply line loaded up with plastic shavings and nearly blocked the screen at the faucet end. Took water supply line off and blew out faucet to remove shavings. Works fine now. May or may not be your problem but just a possibility.
X2 - I had the same issue.
__________________

__________________
Dave, Southern,ON



2017 GMC SLT HD All Terrain Crew Cab (6' 6" Box) 2012 Roo 23SS
E2 Trunnion WDH (1,000 lb / 10,000 lb)
Dave Lyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
pressure, roo

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 PM.