Our plan is to travel up from Florida on the weekend of the 19th, July and pick her up on the Monday and camp close by for a few days, while we familiarize ourselves with her and make sure everything is working properly and then travel over to a state park in Indiana for a family reunion, then meander back to Florida. We reasoned that if it was going to cost us $2,000 to ship to Florida, we may as well pay ourselves and have a vacation at the same time. One of our concerns was that she wouldn't be ready in time and now that stress has gone away. We can't wait to get her and we're excited about the new experiences that will come as we plan on doing more state park camping. We were introduced to the Hybrid by friends who had downsized from a motorhome to a popup then upgraded to a Hybrid and are really happy, they just completed a 7,000 mile 5 week trip and the amazing thing is that he's 83 years young.