Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2012, 08:25 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: orange ct
Posts: 4
overhead tent support pole

we had a very bad thrunder storm on our camping trip a tree branch fell on the top on our pop out bending the support rod to the pop out tent part
where can I find a new support rod or is there something else I can temporaily use to support the top of the tent until i can locate one.. I was thinking maybe a spring rod of some sort I would appricate any help here..
thank you also we are newbies to this and it was a second weekend trip and so far all is excellent Tessi

tessval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:56 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,929
It's called a shephards hook and any dealer that handles your brand should be able to order you one.

Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:42 AM   #3
Site Team
bikendan's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Camano Island, Washington
Posts: 14,428
any FR dealer should be able to get one. look for a Roo dealer also. Roo is the twin brand to the Shamrock and there are way more Roo dealers than Shamrock dealers.

or you could call FR parts dept. directly.
Dan-Retired Firefighter/EMT
Shawn-Musician/Entrepreneur/Wine Expert
and Zoe the Wonder Dog(R.I.P.)
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH and Prodigy BC
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote

expandable, hybrid, shamrock

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 AM.