Old 10-04-2016, 06:32 PM   #21

X2 What Flybob said

2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 10:46 PM   #22

had to move ordering it until tomorrow. Someone recommended a tire pressure sensor for the camper tires. Is this needed on the ikss?

Old 10-05-2016, 01:32 PM   #23

What is the "new" floor plan? What did they change?
Old 10-05-2016, 01:39 PM   #24

I found one. I like the counter tops. The TV change is okay I guess. I have the early 2017 and have no problem with it being where it is. Looks like more cabinet space maybe but the pictures didn't show them open.

Good luck with yours it's a nice looking unit.
Old 10-05-2016, 01:50 PM   #25

they also changed what the counters are made of. It's their version of Corian Countertops.
in yours with the TV, how do you watch it if you are lying in bed? Until they moved it I was going to buy used (my hubby REALLY wants new)
Old 10-05-2016, 01:57 PM   #26

My wife and I sleep in the back bunk and we have a flat screen back there that we watch. I do wish that the TV could spin to face the front bunk but it does not. I am a bit confused though. How does the TV going back to the old location enable you to watch it from the bunk? I guess you could spin towards the front and watch that way. I do love those counter tops though!
Old 10-05-2016, 02:10 PM   #27

since you have a 2017, do you happen to know how wide the passthrough is? I have one of those outside kitchen tables that folds into a bag. In my popup, it is exactly the size to fit in between the kitchen benches. would love to NOT have to put it inside the new camper, but not sure it is going to fit in that outside storage.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:14 PM   #28

I will check that out and let you know. I will say that opening is small from the two outside doors and anything of size I need to use the two doors under the front bunk. I have a tool box I used to have in my pop up passthrough that fit in the door but it will not in the Roo. I would also suggest adding a thumb lock to at least one side like they have on the very back door. It's a hassle using the key every time.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:45 PM   #29

Anthony from FR said that the TV is on a swing arm, so it can face the front bunks, the dining area or the kitchen, and it will move to the outside. Oh my I am so excited. 8 weeks is going to seem like forever.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:50 PM   #30

Yes it sounds like the same swing arm on ours. I would recommend picking up a 250$ flat screen for the back bunk, it will sit right on the shelf and when you close the bunk it holds it in place. I am camping in NH this weekend and will checkout that opening. You are going to love the camper, my wife and 3 kids sure do. We use it all the time and almost every weekend for sleepovers etc.

Tags
pdi