We bought her back in June and did some pretty extensive rehab work inside while it was too hot to camp in Texas. Wasn't in bad shape when we bought it, but it was dark inside and looked like it had been decorated in the 70's like most everything sold today. Took our first trip this weekend and loved it...
Improvements worth noting:
- painted all of the wood cabinets, trim, doors, shelves
- whiteboard paint on the fridge door
- lcd TV/DVD on articulating tilt/swivel arm
- new custom upholstery on dinette, couch, window curtains, and bunk curtains
- Storage in cabinets next to fridge
- painted an accent wall where you walk in (bathroom wall)
- 3" gel cooling foam mattress toppers for bunk ends
- various other decorative touches the misses insisted on
What do you think?