Old 09-27-2013, 08:45 PM   #31
DW's Retirement Plan
Originally Posted by rycej View Post
Great pictures Tom.

I think I may get a couple of these for my 2014 Surveyor 192T. I was also thinking of getting some of that Reflectix stuff to put under the mattress of the end beds. Anything to make it a bit more comfortable is good in my books.

Reflectix between the bunkend screens and the privacy panels works wonders as well. Doing this also helps darken the bunks with the added advantage of either keeping things cool or keeping things warm, depending on which climate control you are using.
We had PUGS on our Santa Fe PUP. When we replaced that with a new Roo 23SS in 2008, the PUGS stayed with us and fit perfectly on the Roo. Wouldn't have camped without them.

"Sunny" the 2017 Sunseeker 3010DS
2006 Jeep Liberty Toad
.... and lovin' life...
DaGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:45 PM   #32
Went through a couple of sets of the PUGs with my pop-up. They made a big difference in hot, sunny weather. And like someone said, they keep the bunk-ends cleaner since leaves, pollen, bird poop, etc., land on the PUG, not the bunk-end. My experiences with Bob at PUG have always been positive. Once I needed the covers in a hurry & he upgraded shipping at no extra cost. And the last time I ordered, he upgraded the covers from the standard to the high wind at no extra cost. I'll probably get a new set for the Roo for next summer. Highly recommend them!

AMarrs is offline   Reply With Quote

pop up