Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-06-2011, 10:33 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkinger View Post
That would be odd that they would fill aft ducts. No place for the air to go. I have the 2011 model.

To remove vent you have to pry off the beauty ring, then you will see the screws that hold vent on.
Thanks. I'll upload a pic of the rear duct showing the black foam when i get a chance.

I'm sure they just went a bit overboard filling the rear end of the duct (which I assume runs the full length of the camper).

I'll have to come up with something, as it does get quite warm in the rear bunk. I guess I could just run a piece of flexible duct from the rear most ceiling vent through the rear ward and out the backside for the rear bunk.
BackInAction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:59 AM   #22

If they did put foam in there I bet it does not go very far and you maybe able to remove it. They would of had to of done it after ceiling was made and the foam would only go so far . You could try poking a screw driver it to see how far it goes.
jkinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:12 PM   #23

I will give that a try. I'm not sure why they decided to terminate one of the rear ducts, but didn't bother to do so with either of the front ducts or the other rear duct.
BackInAction is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
233, 233s