Old 04-01-2016, 03:58 PM   #31
Yeah I like the difference in volume in the sense that you don't accidentally flood the campground with music....nobody wants that.....but I also hate that to get decent volume outside forces me to blast it inside if I want to have both on. I suppose I should finally get around to switching the balance/fade wiring so I can better adjust for volume differences. Just another thing to add to my spring list of camper prep and that list is getting long!

RPod 183g
2013 F150 FX4 EB
RooVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 04:34 PM   #32
Ok, well your hitting below the belt when your talking star wars movies, I didn't think of that! (I have had a working light saber on my dresser for about 6 years!)

I will have to pop in a star wars movie tonight and see how it sounds!

I then will have a better idea about the system LOL

ANd just to clarify, by working I am talking about sound effects lol.

2016 Shamrock 23WS
Mainframe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 04:35 PM   #33
Also, I just made reservations for our first trip of the season in 2 weeks! I am ready!
2016 Shamrock 23WS
Mainframe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 09:57 PM   #34
speakers less than desirable

Our speakers in our 2014 23ikss drive us crazy. When I'm inside listening to music, hubbs can't hear the outside speakers. Turn them up and I get blasted out. And even then, the outdoor speakers are just awful. I must admit that we are spoiled by our home theatre surround sound and Denon set up, but here's our solution for outside:

Click image for larger version

Name:	camp speaker.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	105777

It really works well, has great power and sound, and the light dims also. Water resistant too. you can plug it into a usb, you can use it bluetooth or with a phone cord. We use it everywhere! You can't beat it for 20.00

2014 Rockwood Roo 23IKSS
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi 4X4
Me, Hubby and Luna the Lab
sewingcybermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 10:19 PM   #35
I decided to not mess with trying to improve the stock sound system in our new Roo 233S. Did that with my Startcraft PUP and although there was noticeable improvement the results didn't warrant the time or money. I did something even more economically dumb....went out and bought a Bose Wave Soundlink Bluetooth player! When not camping I have another network music player.

MiCamper6 is offline   Reply With Quote