Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #1

Roo 25RS not available?

I've been trying to find a new Rockwood Roo 25 RS and was told that either - the 25 RS will no longer be made; or that they will only be made when one is specifically ordered. I'd assume that would go for the Shamrock as well. Any one have suggestions of what else would be available with a similar config.? I like the Outback, but it's a bit on the heavy side. I'm pulling with a F150 Super Crew, 4.6 3V, 3.55 so I'm trying to keep the max weight to around 6,000.

Thanks All!
Skiptopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:05 PM   #2

looked at the dealer where we have bought ours, says sold out but available to order..Vicars trailer sales Mi...alittle way from you but they could tell you more about it, we love our 25rs
2014 nites booked 10
Truth B Towed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:29 PM   #3

If it's available to order, why not order one? i would rather wait a bit and get one speced out like you want, fresh from the factory.

That's what we did when we got our Surveyor 235RS. When ordering, we found out there were some options available that were not advertised, like the wood look floor as a no charge option in place of the tile look.

Delaer gave us a great proce because it was a sure sale, not a trailer sitting on his lot tying up inventory $$.
MOD Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
25rs, roo