Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-20-2010, 08:39 AM   #1

Roo - Fridge & Breaker Box Questions

Hi ... I bought my 23' Roo in March and love it! In getting ready for a weekend of camping this weekend I went to plug it in to get the fridge cold and no power! I tried several different outlets, took away the extension cord and tried both the converters I have and no luck. Where is the breaker box?

Also, the freezer is so cold, it's perfect. I wish I could get the fridge just a little bit colder. Is there a way to adjust the temperature?

Thanks for the help! :-)

Happy Camping!
PrettyinPink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:58 PM   #2
Camper, Hiker, Woodworker

The breaker should be in your power control box, next to the 12 volt fuses. Try your fridge on propane. March till now, get ready, that's about as long as it took for my kitchen drawers to fall out. I had to rebuilt the support system for them.
rnalbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:36 PM   #3

I had an issue with no power to the fridge and there was a VERY small button on the chimeny flue for the gas in between two wires that had to be pressed in to get the power lights to come on. I have a 2011 23SS.
Monclovaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 08:57 AM   #4

Check the GFI Plugs

I had a problem similar on my old pop-up. The fridge stopped working and I couldn't figure out why. Finally I plugged something else into another recepticle in the camper and realized that one of the Ground Fault Interrupt plugs had thrown. Just pressed the little reset button and the fridge started working again.
Scouter55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 03:46 PM   #5

Thanks for the replies! I got the power back on and had a great weekend camping!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	New camper.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	3256  
PrettyinPink is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breaker, roo