Old 08-23-2012, 10:41 AM   #11
Thanks to all for the help. Endersbrab....I could not get my TV to work that way, BUT by taking a mini-plug from the headset jack on the back of the TV, I was able to accomplish the same thing.

NOW, does anyone know how to play pictures from a camera or a disk of photos through the TV? Have tried both using the DVD player and/or connecting the camera to the USB port, but cannot get it to show on the screen.

As an aside, We were having trouble playing songs from an I-pod through the system. Only one set of speakers would work unless I put a lot of pressure on the plug at the stereo...then both sets of speakers would work. The company I bought it from (camper) had me bring it back and they replaced the whole unit. Works fine now.

Zsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:59 PM   #12
I have a Shamrock 19 and it's wired the same way.

No stereo inside - I never checked the 2 outside....

The wires to the speakers are SINGLE, so even if I tried to install a 2nd speakers to both A and B, I have no wires to connect them to, they have been cut on installation, and would have to run 2 new singles to each new speaker....

A shame if you ask me.

Denis & Diane
2010 Sabre 31REDS
Ford F-250 2011
* Happy Campers *
miatared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:23 PM   #13
I like the idea of running stereo off the A button inside and then stereo off the B button outside. I'm going to wire it up after our trip this weekend. I think my favorite feature is streaming music from my iPhone via Bluetooth while sitting around the fire. Between around 400 CD's, Pandora and XM, we've always got something for everyone! We're on our second Genesis though since the first one stopped syncing video on our third trip. Easy enough to replace!

Mark, Jenny, Adam & Lucy
2013 Rockwood Roo 233S
2015.5 Silverado 2500HD CCSB with Duramax/Allison
BeagleIL is offline   Reply With Quote

expandable, hybrid, shamrock