Old 11-06-2015, 05:16 PM   #51
Pockets

You can do like I did, take the DW to an RV show and find out what she and you like. Once you have decided, you have the specs to get a TV, new or used, it's up to you. I saw my TT at an RV show in Feb. Based on the specs, I bought the TV in Apr and the trailer in June. DW loves it. Happy wife, happy life. We spent the summer getting used to it. Next Oct, I'm towing it down to FL, stay for a month, drive back up to Ontario. After NYs, drive back down and spend the rest of the winter in the southern US of A. Good luck EriK

3.5L Ecoboost, 3:73 axle, Max Tow Pkg

2015(36 nights) 2016(74 nights) 2017(138)
Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 05:21 PM   #52
Moderators' Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pockets View Post
You can do like I did, take the DW to an RV show and find out what she and you like. Once you have decided, you have the specs to get a TV, new or used, it's up to you. I saw my TT at an RV show in Feb. Based on the specs, I bought the TV in Apr and the trailer in June. DW loves it. Happy wife, happy life. We spent the summer getting used to it. Next Oct, I'm towing it down to FL, stay for a month, drive back up to Ontario. After NYs, drive back down and spend the rest of the winter in the southern US of A. Good luck EriK
This is exactly what I did.
found some floorplans to show the DW. Then went and looked at those she liked.
Found that the 23SS met most of her wants.
THEN I shopped for a TV that would be more than adequate to tow it.

2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH and Prodigy BC
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 08:29 PM   #53
Future Roo 23IKSS Owner

Did that several times - she states she is happy with the 23IKSS and it will meet our needs. We just need to see in person a few new options and the new colors.

Then the hard part is living within the limit of the TV (2012 Tundra CrewMax 5.7L)

I just don't understand why we need to take soooo much stuff that we never use? That's with the 12' Coleman Popup, so I am worried what we will end up bring in the much larger 23IKSS!

I am really pushing for the stand alone chairs & tables as it eliminates the overhead storage and the two bench seat storage.

Big bonus.... Reviewing the photos on the Shamrock 23IKSS the stand alone table & chairs gives you larger Windows as they go to the ceiling of the slide out!

Erik Lundquist
iPhone 6S using Tapatalk

Tags
camper