Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-02-2015, 07:53 PM   #1

Updated Roo Website ---- 23WS???

Behold the updated Rockwood Roo Travel Trailers by Forest River RV website, which shows the 23WS in place of the 23SS.

Let the confusion begin.

The capacities across the entire Roo line are now shown as 43 gallons fresh water, 28 gallons gray water, and 28 gallons black water. That is shown if you click on the specifications tab, or click on the floor plan itself.

Curiously if you click on the literature tab, and download the 2016 brochure they show them as 43/30/30

They also show the GVWR of everything as TBD. That really helps with planning a purchase? Sure you can calculate that out yourself using the UVW, CCC, and hitch weights they do give you, but in the case of the 23WS they have conflicting info for UVW between website and brochure.

hence;;
All information contained in this brochure is believed to be accurate at the time of publication. However, during the model year, it may be necessary to make revisions and Forest River, Inc.,
reserves the right to make all such changes without notice, including prices, colors, materials, equipment and specifications as well as the addition of new models and the discontinuance
of models shown in this brochure. Therefore, please consult with your Forest River, Inc., dealer and confirm the existence of any materials, design or specifications that are material to your
purchase decision. Litho. U.S.A P/W: 2014.09.16
Mr Havercamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 07:20 AM   #2

I was at my Shamrock dealer in Indy last week dropping off mine for service so I naturally checked out the new models. They didn't have a 23ws which I wanted to see but they did have a new 23ikss. Beautiful! It was equipped about like mine so no theater seating or free standing dinette. Really good looking unit but the "improvements" didn't make me want to get my checkbook out. I'm perfectly happy with my early 2015.
Bathroom is really nice but we seldom use the shower. Where we camp, most state parks have electric sites , not full hookups, so we use the showerhouses which are normally fine.

The new entertainment center is nice but I wonder how much it restricts airflow to the front bunk.
Overall, it's a great looking unit. If this was what was available 2 years ago when I bought mine, I would be very happy with it, mainly because it's not that different. They should sell a bunch.
2013 Ram 1500
jking46 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
roo