Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #41

Rockford...
Re: the wasted space in rear cab....took out that panel, bundled and anchored the wires, added a shallow shelf, and filled space with stuff we don't use much.
4Jeeperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:47 PM   #42

Last pics for Rockford....
Added door to front of trailer to access wasted space across front....ordered door from dealer (just asked for a door the same size as used elsewhere so it wasn't a custom...

4Jeeperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:45 PM   #43

we have 2012 Roo 233S, there is a panel in the front left (driver side) that is just a door basically screwed shut. I wondered if that could be converted. Has anyone snooped there on 2012 Roo 233S model?
Old 05-28-2013, 03:24 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancythecamper View Post
we have 2012 Roo 233S, there is a panel in the front left (driver side) that is just a door basically screwed shut. I wondered if that could be converted. Has anyone snooped there on 2012 Roo 233S model?
That should be where your water pump is located. I just keep one side unscrewed, as they are hinged. You may be able to utilize some space in there. My water filter is also in that cabinet area. I wish there was a outside door that gave us access to that area, It would be a good place to store water hose and regulator stuff when traveling.

I plan to mod my "flip down fake drawer" into a "pull out fully functional fork and spoon drawer" by using slides mounted onto the side of a silverware organizer with the flip down door attached with a drawer pull. I will try to get to this in a couple weeks and let people know my progress and of course post pictures. This is what I have in mind
Attached Images

Grizzlygibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:13 AM   #45

Thanks will watch for your drawer mod too.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:26 PM   #46

Thanks for the pics and ideas 4Jeeperz!! Looks like I've got some work to do this summer.
rockfordroo is offline   Reply With Quote