Our friends are nice enough to let us store our camper at their place so I helped them restore the roof of their camper.
The roof had spots that you could see the under side of the rubber roof. And the front and rear seams leaked. We put eternabond on the front/rear seams. Recaulked all seams and replaced cracked skylight & vents. Let the caulk cure for 3 weeks before resealing the roof.
Picture of roof before Liquid Rubber. You can see the eternabond tape at the front.
Then we took the AC unit off. Luckily we could place it in the rafters.
Liquid Rubber. 6 gallons total for 32 ft camper. This stuff is awesome. Goes on looking horrible and then smooth itself out because it self-leveling.
After Liquid Rubber.
Now to wait a couple of days to put the AC back on.
Best part is when it comes time to do the Roo we will have already practice.