Old 05-04-2015, 06:16 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by yetavon View Post
I am amazed at how much left over junk and debris is hidden behind panals...make me wonder about their QC
Just a guess on my part but I think they ship out as much as they can so they do not have to pick it up and then dispose of it later in their day.

Old 05-04-2015, 10:50 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by yetavon View Post
I am amazed at how much left over junk and debris is hidden behind panals...make me wonder about their QC

I am still cleaning that crud up and I have foam BB's in my skylight in the kitchen quite annoying

2014 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew 4X4 EB 3.5 Twin Turbo

2015 Roo 23IKSS Saphire
2015 (3) Nights Camped

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Old 05-05-2015, 07:54 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked1 View Post
I am still cleaning that crud up and I have foam BB's in my skylight in the kitchen quite annoying

LMAO....During our walk thru the tech turned on the ac and it snowed in the bathroom.....
yetavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 09:13 AM   #24

We had the same thing yetavon, on our walk through he said everything has been tested from the AC to the pipe pressure, reached up hit the ac and snow flew everywhere, His face was red as a beet. I looked at him and said, "You sure about that" lol. there was a lot in there to. all of us were covered
Old 05-05-2015, 12:04 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle View Post
The label is talking about sewer gases. I say FI is right. Open the black tank dump valve... hook a water hose to it and run some water in there and find out.

What's strange is the sticker on my XLR that was near the flush inlet/hose connection, said to open the dump valve before flushing. What I do is nearly fill the black tank from the flush inlet, then dump... repeat until clean. You can run the black tank over inside your trailer (probably) if you aren't careful. But, a flush valve is a nice addition.
Been there and done that.....Was doing a flush with valve closed.....Fellow camper next door came over to ask a ? and I left for next door...Next thing I heard was the better half screaming!!!!!!!!!!!! No solids as I had emptied it and flushed many times just before!!!!!!!!! J