Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-27-2011, 07:14 PM   #21

we have camped for 20 days and are very please with our 2011. we have camped with 5 adults and had no wobble issues. do not use the wheel on the tongue jack, use blocks of wood to minimize the extension of the stabilizer jacks and use xchocks very tight. readjust jacks and chocks after a day or so. we can still feel some minor movement, but nothing major.
the biggest issue we have had is cabinet door failure. two of ours have separate at the joints. plus our ac unit leaked a little in very heavy rain.
overall minor stuff....we love the camper.
the dealer has been great so far.
Equal-i-zer Hitch
Jakearoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:06 AM   #22

Besides the front bunk leaking during Irene and one of the supports for the fresh water tank bending we love the Roo. I am pretty sure that the support bent at one campground that we have to fill the tank and then ride over several sets of railroad tracks to get to the site. I guess for now on we will only fill the tank halfway and use a portable system to completely fill the tank once we set up. We will take it in at the end of October for the warranty work.
electrician549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:46 PM   #23
Campfire Starter

Sorry, a little late with the response, haven't been on much lately. We purchased a new 2011 233s in July and love it. At first I thought I had a few issues, refrigerator was the biggest concern. Turned out to be no problem, I think I just needed to get it broke in. Running good now. We absolutley love this layout. We have spent 15 days in our camper this year, one 8 night stint, and have no real issues yet. Nothing that would be warranty work. I too, did have a problem with door hinges on the large door under the sink. Bought longer screws and fixed my self. Still getting to know our new camper, but are very happy with our purchase. Overall this is great camper, couldn't be happier.

Doug '71 n Deb 'better not'
DS1 '98 DS2 '99 DD '04
2000 Coleman Utah, since '05 replaced with
2011 Rockwood Roo 233s
2002 F150 FX4 SuperCab
Fx4dugan is offline   Reply With Quote