Our Shamrock 233S is the same as the roo 233S except for the decals and interior colors.
It had been a few years since our last trailer and, when I began to look, we took about 6 months to research and visit various Roo, Shamrock, Surveyor and Jayco dealers to look at the hybrids.
We decided on the Shamrock/Roo 233S because of the floorplan and love it.
The problems we have
had are minor:
1. Radio not working. This is a Genesis 2 radio/DVD/CD. The buttons on the radio lock up. The remote sometimes works while the unit is locked. I usually have to pull the fuse to shut it off or I am unable to get it to work at all. They're replacing it under warranty.
2. Left latch lock on side bunk and right latch lock on rear bunk each fell out of latches when locking/unlocking. I got both back into the door but am worried that the locks will come put permanently or while driving, etc. Not an immediate issue so I'll take it in and have the dealer replace it this fall after we are done for the year.
3. Cushion seam coming apart on one of the table cushions.
4. Top right burner on stove has trouble lighting. Two other burners light on first click. This is an adjustment that I just haven't made, yet.
5. Microwave door does not open reliably when button pushed.
Everything else has been pretty good. No leaks open or closed (knock on wood
) and no structural issues.