Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-08-2009, 03:47 PM   #1

what size cover for 232 roo

I am storing my 232 outside in the Northeast and was wondering if anyone has any advice on covers. What is the best material and what size would I need.
stryder54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:03 PM   #2

Well, I do not cover mine, just think it is more work. Once the cover is off then it has to be cleaned then stored for the Summer. The camper cleanes up nicely after the Winter and I leave the night shades open so that the sun can help keep it dry on the inside. A camping friend of mine has a Jayco and they cover there unit but they still wash and wax it before they take it out on it's first camping trip....Is there anyone out there that can help me see the light as well, I guess I need the pro's & con's I just don't see the differance.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:35 AM   #3
AKA Bluebird

Send a message via Yahoo to dimurrrw
You need to measure your trailer according to the cover manufacture's instructions before you buy.

dimurrrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:40 AM   #4

I'm planning on purchasing a cover for my 21RS Roo for the winter as I'm a clean freak and hate to see my things get dirty. I would prefer to store it inside somewhere but the cost is to much so the only alternative I have is it purchase a good quality cover for it. When purchasing, take measurements according to cover's manufacturer specifications and you should be good.
Eastlake, OH
EastlakeRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 05:28 PM   #5

Thanks for the info, I had fiberglass roofs before and they were easy to cleanup. The roof on my roo is almost fabric like. Is there any treatment you use to maintain It?We get snow and ice so it is going to be stressed.
stryder54 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
roo