I decided to play w/ the camper.
Worked on a couple of mods.
- Added more holes to my pvc awning poles
- Finally fixed Anderson Levels so they fit between the narrow dual axle
- Added the pvc rain guards for each bed (we are going to bungee these so we can travel with them on. They feel secure w/out the bungee but just to be safe.)
- Re-caulked both sinks and shower and added a splash guard to shower
- Added foam to rear bed to make it level (instead of sleeping on a slope)
- Cleaned and organized outside storage
Don't know why but I love working on the camper. Husband well not so much.
Now one more weekend before camping at Disney Fort Wilderness.