Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-12-2016, 09:02 AM   #1

2015 174BH Wildwood X-Lite - Need some help

Hello all,

I purchased this travel trailer in March of this year brand new. It is currently in the shop for the second time due to water leaking issues. While dropping it off I also pointed a "bulge" in the front left seam on the camper where it bends and was told by the service department "you want it to look like that, means there is a good seal on it", this doesn't sound quite right to me. Also in the camper is a button for the TV Antenna, is this supposed to make it open/close, go up/down or just turn it on? Because the service guy again said that it doesn't go up or down, so then what is the button for? Please excuse my lack of knowledge about travel trailers, previous camper was a pop up and it didn't have all of these extras. I have tried contacting Forest River directly and haven't received any contact back.

Thanks in advance and happy camping!

Donna
USMCMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 04:52 PM   #2

In regards to the button for the TV it turns a booster on and off. It is to boost the signal. As far as the bulge, would you be able to post a picture of that? I think that might help you get a good answer.
Asrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 12:08 PM   #3

antenna hand crank up/down for mine button is for signal booster and antenna mode when green, if off then can use for cable TV connection
pbandrb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wildwood