Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-08-2015, 07:52 PM   #1

2015 Vibe 272bhs- TV mount

Anyone know if you have to reinforce the TV mount? My TT has a swivel wall, and I'm not sure that it's strong enough. Some insight would be great before I find out the hard way!
BadgerCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:22 PM   #2

I have just bought the exact same unit and from what I have read up on and talking to the dealer that a 32" is the biggest you can fit and that no reinforce is needed
Lilrascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 06:56 PM   #3

Awesome!
BadgerCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:06 PM   #4

I bought this mount and installed it before our trip and worked great
VideoSecu Low Profile Ultra Slim 1" profile TV Wall Mount for most 27"-47" LCD LED Plasma TV, Some up to 55" Flat Panel Screen Display with VESA 100x100 to 400x400 1RX https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002TZ4CRG..._uXgnvb171NVE7
I used all the hardware out of this kit. I predrilled the holes to just over 3/4 inch deep because I didn't want to drill all the way thru the wall. I then cut down the anchor bolts to 3/4 inch. I like this mount because it has auto locking clips with the straps that hang down making it easy to get off if you want to take it with you. I took it over a 100 miles with no problems.
Lilrascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mount, tv mount, vibe