Old 07-12-2015, 11:52 AM   #11

We just bought a 2016 Vibe 279RBS and love it. We did have a couple of issues. The shower was not caulked at the bottom, while taking care of that, found one of the glass panels was installed incorrectly. Luckily handyman husband fixed it. Fridge would not like on gas, finally found a loose wiring harness on the top trim control panel. Blaming this on really BAD Ohio roads. Still have an issue with the grey water sensor not working, but have a tech checking it out. Fell in love with this model at the Hershey PA RV Show in Sept 2015. Even with the couple of issues, we love the camper. So much storage and counter space and just a great warm feeling to the décor.

Old 07-23-2015, 09:50 PM   #12

I recently bought a 2016 272bh and I agree with what people are saying... that the quality control folks at the factory are not doing a good job at all. We had multiple problems most of which were fixed before we bought it. The biggest problem I have now is that my rear stabilizer does not go down. I bought this rig in VA and pulled it to Kansas. I guess the best thing I can do is get it to a dealer and see if they can fix it before my year warranty is up. I'll be living in this thing until next June, so I hope it holds up over the winter! Other than the rear stabilizer, we love it. I don't really use the tablet, not sure what the advantage is of that thing, really. My biggest complaint is that the factory did not do a decent enough quality control of things like cabinets, leaks in the faucets, etc. Forest River could really use some help in the quality control area before they ship these things off to the dealer!

Old 07-24-2015, 09:51 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armyhoo View Post
The biggest problem I have now is that my rear stabilizer does not go down. I bought this rig in VA and pulled it to Kansas. I guess the best thing I can do is get it to a dealer and see if they can fix it before my year warranty is up. I
I had a rear stabilizer issue on my 268RKS Vibe. It was just a loose connection on the breaker right by the outside switch. Might want to check and save yourself a trip to the dealer. There is a thread here on stabilizer issues.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:10 PM   #14

i have a 2016 Vibe

I like the looks of my 2016 Vibe, but I spent a month fixing all the problems it had, two 120v outlets didn't get wire connected to outlet so there was open hot wires in the walls, just about all screws were striped, the tv and radio antenna splitter was wired backwards so I couldn't get any stations, shower leaked, I flushed out the black tank and found wood chunks in the tanks and they just have no QC at the factory, but I knew they are known for poor quality. I don't want to take it back to the dealer because it will sit in line take forever to fix, and I don't trust the dealer camping World, to work on anything of mine. so if you buy knowing its a cheep POS it doesn't sting as bad. hope this helps.

Tags
vibe