Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-13-2019, 08:30 PM   #461

I'm back after a couple season break from here and have learned tons about these things( awnings have been most painful). Ready to get back into the community, but starting research for my next rig.
Zecrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 11:14 AM   #462

312QBUD Owners Thread

We love our 2016 Heritage Glen 312QBUD. I'll keep an eye on this thread for any interesting discussion.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8707.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	477.6 KB
ID:	213165  
bjmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 11:45 AM   #463

2011 312QBUD Owners Manual

Hi folks,
I'm hoping there are a few owners of the 2011 model QBUD on this thread. I purchased a 2011 last year and at the time it didn't come with documentation. I'm opening the trailer up for the season, and need some reference materials for the water heater setup and maintenance. I reached out to ForestRiver, but it appears anything older than 2015 had its documentation put into the landfill or some other destructive end. Any chance there's a resource available here?
SimMe57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 02:39 PM   #464

Grey Tank sizes

Hello Everyone,

Picked up a 2015 Salem Hemisphere Lite 312 QBUD last Fall. Have had it out 4 times this Summer so far. We upgraded from an old Jayco Hybrid. I have a question that I can't seem to find any documentation for. Trying to find out the capacity of each of the 2 grey tanks. All I can find is 62 gallons of grey water capacity but I was wondering if the outside kitchen tank was smaller than the tank for the Kitchen and bathroom...... Anybody know ?

Thanks
yaggie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 03:49 PM   #465

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaggie1 View Post
Hello Everyone,

Picked up a 2015 Salem Hemisphere Lite 312 QBUD last Fall. Have had it out 4 times this Summer so far. We upgraded from an old Jayco Hybrid. I have a question that I can't seem to find any documentation for. Trying to find out the capacity of each of the 2 grey tanks. All I can find is 62 gallons of grey water capacity but I was wondering if the outside kitchen tank was smaller than the tank for the Kitchen and bathroom...... Anybody know ?

Thanks

imo. The 'total' says 62 gray water (from what I see on spec sheets). But this also says '1' holding tank (which we know is not true as there are two). Black water tank 32gal. The fresh water on the spec sheet says 35gal ( tank 30 and WH 5). I believe that all three waste water tanks are very close to the 30gal size.

2013 Forest River Salem Hemisphere SBT312QBUD

2001 CrewCab F-250 7.3 PowerStroke Diesel
SuperChip, BTS transmission, 6.0 Trans Cooler
Brother Les is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 10:35 PM   #466

Has anyone put seelevel sensors on their QBUD? I have a 2012 Salem Hemisphere 312QBUD and I finally got sick and tired of the crappy (pun intended) tank sensors. The DW never lets anyone use the toilet (except late night emergencies) since we are never confident of the tank level. So I bought the new sensors and I am planning on installing them in a few weeks. Advice is appreciated
Daxinarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 08:43 AM   #467

Anyone know the model number of the dometic toilet?
ijnasrallah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 02:34 AM   #468
HUN

2016 312QBUD flooring question

Hi everyone,

I picked up a 2016 312QBUD with water damage. After started to work on it I realized that I have to pretty much rebuild the whole floor so I gutted everything out. Long story short after replacing damaged luan and putting in new aluminium frame to support the new floor I'm ready to put the rigid foam insulation in . And after comes the top plywood. That's where I got stuck. I spent a lot of time searching here and other forums but I couldn't find the answer. I know that the original top subfloor was 1/4". I couldn't figure out what's the maximum size I can use to upgrade it. I'm planning to put LVP on it and I don't want any issues with closing the sides.
If anybody could help me with this I would really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance !
HUN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
air conditioner, modifications, outdoor kitchen, outdoor tv, television