Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-26-2018, 06:16 PM   #1
Who Dares, Wins

Almost get to feel like a full timer.. Well for a month!

I was accepted to some training where I will be in Harrisburg for 3 weeks.. Being I have my home on wheels I am staying at the TT Hershey saving my work a TON of money.. I do not know if I'd like a hotel room ad room service for 3 weeks straight.

But then I realized, we are in Nashville then to Monmouth Cave NP for a week and a half total, head to Knoebels Rally a day or two later... Leave from there where the DD and DW leave me on my own (this ought to be scary) for 3 weeks in the camper... Then pick them all up to head to Rondout Valley TT in NY. Man I will literally only be home for a few days most of May/ June and July.

Pat, Jen, Heather & Sapphire, the head mouser.
2015 Chevy HD D-Max
2022 Impression 315MB
doc73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 07:25 PM   #2
Always Learning

Sounds awesome! The year we bought our camper, that’s exactly what we did. Home for a couple of days and then gone for a week or three and then home again for a few days.

Post pics as you go!
Old 04-26-2018, 07:33 PM   #3

Know what you mean about almost full timing. We were gone from 12/20 till as c ins weekend of March. I could have gone longer but the walls started closing in on DW![emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]