Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-26-2017, 08:36 AM   #101

Yes, the door stays open, there is no opening from the bottom for the cord to pass through and have the door closed, at least on mine.
BessieHunter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 09:41 AM   #102

On ours there is a door on the bottom that the power cord comes out and even locks when we travel.
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 12:50 PM   #103

We are still considering the Riverstone as our next RV, however hubby much prefers the front bath with half bath model so our focus is now on the 38FB. For those who have this model are you OK with one sink in the bathroom? How do you like the Floorplan?

Now to get our Columbus sold ... :-)
jlsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 01:05 PM   #104

Such nice fancy units but the Price My wallet just had a financial meltdown, I like the full body paint, but I will stick with my Crusader whew
Old 05-30-2017, 03:47 PM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsr View Post
We are still considering the Riverstone as our next RV, however hubby much prefers the front bath with half bath model so our focus is now on the 38FB. For those who have this model are you OK with one sink in the bathroom? How do you like the Floorplan?

Now to get our Columbus sold ... :-)
Having one sink in the bathroom is no problem for us. Having to use the toilet at the same time is the biggest advantage of the half bath. We love the floor plan. Did not like the kitchen table so we removed it and installed a bar height table with matching chairs, much easier to get in and out of. The one chair was just too tight to the wall for us. We will be doing other modifications this fall.
BessieHunter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 04:53 PM   #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by BessieHunter View Post
Having one sink in the bathroom is no problem for us. Having to use the toilet at the same time is the biggest advantage of the half bath. We love the floor plan. Did not like the kitchen table so we removed it and installed a bar height table with matching chairs, much easier to get in and out of. The one chair was just too tight to the wall for us. We will be doing other modifications this fall.
I will agree with the close chair at the table, would love to see a photo of your new table and chair set up.
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 06:57 AM   #107

The 38FB floor plan is what we fell in love with. We have not yet got to use it but will be next week . I imagine we will be using the front bath more than the half bath at the same time so the one sink in there will not be a problem for us. Enjoy it
BlueStarMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:55 PM   #108

Thanks y'all, it sure sounds like the 38FB is a winner ! Hub likes the half bath right off the entry door so grandkids and other guests won't have to use the master bath . Plus it seems so roomy ! We have not found one near us to go look at yet but have looked at a couple other brands with similar Floorplan. We do like the construction of the Riverstone and that the legacy has disc brakes. We won't be full time but do plan to do a lot of glamping in a couple years, maybe long trips with extended stays in one place.

Have put the Columbus on craigslist so the process will get underway.
jlsr is offline   Reply With Quote