Old 04-18-2016, 08:33 PM   #1

Any Riverstone owners out there?

My wife and I signed the papers on the 15th for a 38FB. Have yet to bring it
home as my 2012 Siverado's IBC is not compatible with the Dexter E/H actuator. The dealer is trying to find a fix as I'm determined not to install an after market controller since the IBC was on my must have list when we went looking for a different truck. We are looking forward to using this very nice unit.

Old 04-19-2016, 06:33 AM   #2

Congrats and good luck also keep us posted as we are looking at a River Stone also, looks like a great rig.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:49 PM   #3

Still no Riverstone owners out there? The wife and I are on a three week vacation with ours right now and will be going full time in December. Has been a great unit so far. We had a few issues after purchasing this but, Jeff and Jay at Riverstone took great care of us and have had no further problems. We really love this unit!
Old 07-06-2016, 07:51 PM   #4

doesn't solve your problem, but the Ford brake controller can be set for either electric or electric/hydraulic. Most will never need it, but nice to know it's there.
davel1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 11:11 AM   #5

Riverstone is at the top of our list and likely our ultimate choice, so I am interested in this thread. Looking to purchase at the end of this or the beginning of next year.
Hermes1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 02:25 PM   #6

We will be one soon ! Just purchased one at the Hershey show. We are first timers . Also the Riverstone legacy in the 38FB . Expecting it in mid Nov/Dec. very exciting ! How's your experience going with it? I joined the forums to learn what people are saying all about their rigs before taking the leap. We looked for 3 years til we fell in love with this one. We can't wait til next spring to start vacationing in it. For now it will be stored in our yard.
Old 10-16-2016, 03:54 PM   #7

We just got our River Stone Legacy just before the FROG Rally this past summer and it has been great. Have to agree about Jay & Jeff at the factory great guys with also a great staff, also kudos to Dymon as he helped us with our purchase. Had a slight issue leaving the rally with a slide gasket and Jay met us at the factory on a Sat. his day off to fix it before we headed home and was not satisfied until he checked the other slide and ended up replacing both seals just because he did not like the way they were acting and coming loose. We have used it all but 2 weeks since July and no other issues, good luck on your purchase Keystone seems very good to work with and even said they will do warranty work for us even if we did buy from them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2016072895110257.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	277.2 KB
ID:	123134