Old 11-16-2015, 08:26 PM   #1
Anything VIBE

Well, let's start our own vibe thread. Could be fun. Well we have the Vibe 272bhs. 2016.. so it has the new 10.7 cu ft. Residential fridge. That thing is huge. Colored awning lights, led lights in the outdoor speakers. Some pretty cool upgrades. What mods are people making in their units. We only had it for 2 trips, but I did several little things... had the dealer install a black tank flush, fantastic fan in the bathroom, and the SeeLevel II tank monitor system. Put LED lights through out the interior. Struts to hold the bed up to get to storage... I will be replacing the baggage locks and the shower head, adding a jack for my bluetooth dongle so I can steam music from my phone. I would love to hear about others experience so far... so here are some of the bad.... and thankfully my dealer is working with us and FR to get everything fixed. There were 43 items on my punch list.. it came from the dealer with collision damage to the skirting. When the dealer tested the tanks, the fresh tank FELL out of the camper... there was a leak in the black tank connection, a ripped roof seal on the slide, a Cracked wheel, missing the outdoor shower that was ordered.with the unit, and the many many other little things that has to be fixed. We loved the rig on the first 2 trips and can't wait to use in the spring once everyrhing is fixed and working properly.

southpaw821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:48 PM   #2
Nice we have a 272 also but a 15 the bigger fridge would be nice good luck and safe travles

Clancy vibe272bhs

timothy clancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 06:18 PM   #3
Nice we have a 308bhs and love the thing. Went from Indiana to Kansas this year. It's a great TT.
rwasmith is offline   Reply With Quote