Old 07-15-2015, 01:58 PM   #21
RVWholesalers Representative

windjammer99, to say I am confused is an understatement. First of all why are you saying we will not reimburse you for the tire? Laurie in my warranty department already has you approved for a new tire with Dexter axle, all we need is a receipt for the tire. We have handled this from moment one, but you seem to keep posting and acting like there was an issue unresolved and their simply is not. We will get you reimbursed for the tire. We got a repairman to your home to replace the damaged brake. We will take care of any issue you have in the future if it is related to this situation. While the driver was NOT our driver, we hired him and we make sure our customers are taken care of and happy. We have not avoided this responsibility, you bought from us and we are going to take care of you! We want to take care of you, we want you to buy another unit from us, so we don't want you upset!!!! We have done the right thing here and will for everyone in the future. Send us the receipt and we will get you reimbursed. Thank you for your business! I am here if you need anything at all. David

Old 07-15-2015, 02:04 PM   #22

Now we have the rest of the story. That sounds perfect to me.

Old 07-15-2015, 02:07 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windjammer99 View Post
Delivery driver for rv wholesalers trashed my new trailer. When he arrived at our house the brakes on my unit were overheated and when they cooled one wheel was seized. Rvw sent a Dexter axle repair man to our house to fix it which was great but the whole fiasco could have been avoided. I also had to replace the tire that got so hot it discolored the tire and of course I couldn't find the cheap China bomb that forest river used so 650 dollars later the trailer is finally ready for a trip. My advice is to go get it yourself if you buy from rvw. Rvw was great getting it fixed but they didn't reimburse me for the tire and I will probably never get the break dust of the wheel. Wish I knew how to post a pic of the electric brake....never seen a drum brake so destroyed.
When you are on the road and a rv passes you like you are backing up that is one that is delivering an rv. Lot of them have co-drivers so they never stop Since they get paid by the mile quicker turn around time.
Old 07-15-2015, 02:15 PM   #24
(Dry Huunday)

Sounds like RVW has stepped up to the plate and is taking care of business!
Well done!

Beau & Sue
FurKid Express
2015 Coachmen Catalina 303RLS
2016 Chevy Silverado LT 2500HD Duramax
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs!
DreiHunde is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 02:19 PM   #25
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-B-REIL View Post
The only advise I would have in this case, is buy Local.... The Extra 640 really saved the dime you saved, plus the hassle, and now the wining here....

I don't agree. I bought local and my dealer turned out to be pretty craptastic. At least with RVW, they have a track record of taking care of their customers.
Old 07-15-2015, 02:20 PM   #26

windjammer99 if what ddurnell has said is correct (and I believe it is) then you have come on this forum because you just need to complain about something. To come on here and complain without giving all the facts just does RVWarehouse a disservice. I agree in a perfect world this would not have happened,but it did and it seems like RVWarehouse has stepped up to make it right.
And to 2-b-reil I saved almost $4000 on my little trailer would need allot of fixing to to spend that difference. .

Vibe 6501
1 Prospector Canoe
2 Mtn. Bikes
4 Hiking Boots
Happy Vibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 02:26 PM   #27
Commercial Member

Being from Canada, if that is correct, would make since for $$'s, but working with a local dealership in the US, can sometimes make the difference in working with them.
Old 07-15-2015, 02:31 PM   #28

I have heard of lots of people from the US that have saved similar amounts, and there are no end of stories of people that have bought local and still got bad service

Vibe 6501
1 Prospector Canoe
2 Mtn. Bikes
4 Hiking Boots
Old 07-15-2015, 02:38 PM   #29
Commercial Member

Anyone on anything can state bad service.. to general of a statement and to much of a blame factor.
Old 07-15-2015, 02:44 PM   #30

You need to read through some of the post on this forum way to many people complaining for some of it not to be true. You almost sound like you work for a dealer.

Vibe 6501
1 Prospector Canoe
2 Mtn. Bikes
4 Hiking Boots