Old 10-17-2011, 03:48 PM   #1
cabinetry for trailers

My husband and I are looking at trailers that we will be living in. I think we will be seriously looking at the forest river trailers.

Now I have found a few floorplans that I like but some walls have so much wasted space, so I was wondering if there was a place or website to buy cabinetry that goes in trailers? as it will be my husband and I and our 4 month old son, we will need as much storage as posable.

KatieRobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:53 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
The problem will be attaching any additional cabinets to the exterior walls. Due to the construction of the exterior walls, backing board or metal backing plates have to be added to most attachment points, whether it be for cabinetry, awning or roof ladders. You could only attach to the walls' internal 2x2 aluminum framing and whatever limitation that presents.

Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:21 PM   #3
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
just wondering did you check out a palomino sabre bhok floor plan
we have one and i think would would enjoy full timing in it .
great big food pantry,great cupboard space, outside kitchen we now know we cannot live without ! look here
32BHOK-6 5th Wheel Bunkhouse Travel Trailer

it has a small bunk house for your growing family a decent sized bathroom with full shower .
we love ours !
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote