Old 02-19-2012, 01:54 PM   #1
Crusader 270 ret conversations

Evidently, with so many post on the Forum about the Crusader 270 RET Coach, there seems to be an overlap of conversations regarding some problems with this coach has suffered.

Ours is on the road to recovery and I'm sure will be taken care of in due time.

I would asked those that are company officials, that visit this forum would keep that in mine and understand that it is not just one individual making good and bad claims about this particular coach.

Yes, we like others have had some problems, but in due time ours have been taken care by FR and the dealership and yes today we are all still taking to one another, after all its something that man has made, and no its not perfect and never will be.

That fact I learned from the Home Building Industry, never been a perfect house and never will be..after forty plus years I speak with experience.

Thanks to everyone who have jumped in on my case, good and bad, I have decided to just set back an let nature take its course...
The Kicklighters
This is our other RV at our place in North Georgia, Talking Rock Creek RV Resort...
Attached Images

LKicklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:15 AM   #2
Good luck, hope every thing gets arbitrated out. Keep us informed good or bad. We all get fustrated when something new doesn't work right or get solved in a timely matter,been there and done that, just waiting to see what happens.

2006 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
2010 Prime Time Lacrosse 303RKS
2007 Hensley Arrow Hitch
PT Crew Member 125
Good Sam Club, Cedar Creek Sams Chapter
Passport America Member
Wildwood Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:59 PM   #3
As you probably have read, all is well since we all figured out what was going on with the studs and nuts issue. The Aluminum Wheel Lug Nuts just do not work properly with the wheel studs as installed..The Lippett Axle/Wheel Hub Manufacturer makes a nut that works perfectly...I have changed out all 24 nuts, torqued the to 95#, torques stipe them all...look marvelous..
LKicklight is offline   Reply With Quote