Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-09-2015, 11:50 AM   #1

Flat screen mount question

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1428598214246.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	222.2 KB
ID:	73626I have a new 2015 Vibe 272bhs, and I am wondering what tv mount would be best. It has the swiveling wall, so not a lot of clearance. Thanks!
shadowrad69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:32 PM   #2

I just bought the same unit and I was either thinking a mount with a swivel and mount it more to one side that way I can access behind the tv if needed. They sell straps to hold tv from moving when in transport. I will be testing my options after Monday april 13th. That is when I pick mine up. Also did you have a black tank flush out installed
Lilrascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 11:52 AM   #3

No, but I want to in the near future. .. thinking of going with the Tornado.
Old 04-10-2015, 11:54 AM   #4

That's what I have bought just needing to get the TT to install it I just wish I could get some info on this install before starting it. I even have a call and email into forest river.
Old 04-18-2015, 10:04 AM   #5

Hey rascal... do happen to remember what the other switch in the bathroom does? I can't remember for the life of me!
Old 04-19-2015, 10:01 PM   #6

Lol yes it's for the outdoor light under the back steps for the bathroom. Took a long time to figure that out
Old 04-19-2015, 10:11 PM   #7

Shadow I bought this mount and worked great also that is the wrong side to mount the tv
VideoSecu Low Profile Ultra Slim 1" profile TV Wall Mount for most 27"-47" LCD LED Plasma TV, Some up to 55" Flat Panel Screen Display with VESA 100x100 to 400x400 1RX https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002TZ4CRG..._uXgnvb171NVE7
Also I predrilled the holes to 3/4 inch DEEP and cut the bolts down to the same length and used those bolts. Take your time and it will be good. I liked this mount because of the easy way to remove it if I need to
Old 04-27-2015, 10:46 AM   #8

Awesome setup! I was looking more towards that style anyways. I also figured the bathroom light thing out...lol had it out for the first outing 2 weekends ago. Figured it out like 2 days later.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:45 PM   #9

We just went to Best Buy and got a regular Rocketfish mount. We usually disconnect the tv and tuck it into our bed when moving but forgot to do it last summer through some pretty bumpy back roads. We thought for sure we were going to open the door and find our TV in pieces. It held. Much less money than what our RV dealer wanted for a "special RV mount".

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
snskovacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:18 PM   #10

So after this weekend of camping and having some rain it's time to change the setup in the camper. I'm going to spin the tv into the bed room add another DVD player in the bedroom. Then I'm going to add another tv on the other side of wall so I have tvs on both sides so no more turning it around and mount the other tv on a swivel mount so that is eaiser to watch it from the couch and dinning table. Will also add another DVD player for that tv so that I can use the radio for the out door speakers both kids were inside watching tv and we couldn't listen to the music.

Tags
mount