Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-06-2019, 08:49 AM   #1

Help wife and I find small fifth wheel trailer please

Over the years we have had tents, vans, bumper pull, fifth wheel and motor homes. Now we are considering selling our toy hauler and buying a small fifth wheel. We would like something with two recliners (or theater seat) and a table and chairs. We would like something under 27 feet if posible. Also need to be able to access the bathroom, refrigerator and bed without putting out the slide. I found one model, the Palomino Puma 253-FBS that would work but someone on a forum said you can’t access everything without putting out the slide. I would appreciate all suggestions. Thanks
comfun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:07 AM   #2

I have had 2 Pumas...neither had much access with the slide(s) in. Our current unit one can walk to the "end" of the kitchen, but that's it. To get to the bath you have run the slide out a foot or so to get to he hall/bath/BR. I looks like with that unit you wold have to run it out or be pretty thin..as the table might restrict access.
born in Texas.... live in Arkansas
Iwannacamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:14 AM   #3

Help wife and I find small fifth wheel trailer please

I have a Puma 255RKS rear kitchen model. The Bathroom and all of the kitchen are accessible with the slide (dinette) closed. Just a little over 27 feet at 27’ 9”. We like it because it has tons of inside storage. Pantry, broom closet and full clothes closet. Bonus is the nightstands with AC outlet for my BiPAP machine. Bath and bedroom a little short for me to stand straight, but it’s a full queen bed (I’m 6’ 6”). Those are minor and don’t detract from all the positives.

Tags
fifth wheel, trailer, wheel