Old 08-02-2015, 05:20 PM   #1
Jeff couch rv nation

Have priced some units with them and their pricing is very competitive. Does anyone have any experience in purchasing from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

ugaoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 07:38 PM   #2
We purchased our Sierra Fifth Wheel there. No issues with them. The salesman was very good about keeping us informed throughout the order process. They even installed all our extra TV mounts for us. They had the lowest price. We had it delivered to our seasonal campsite 120 miles away.

steph45601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 07:50 PM   #3
Very good customer service and price! Would buy from them again.
2012 Dodge 3500, SLT Big Horn,CC,DRW,Cummins HO, EB, 4x4, 3:73, Retrax Pro, Q20, TST507, Garmin RV760, Sleek 4g
2014 Cedar Creek, 36CKTS, 640w Solar, TriStar MPPT 60, Magnum 2000w, PI EMS, WiFi Ranger Elite, Sleek 4g, Wingard DTV Traveler
Retired Army in 1995, and now retired in 2016
Ramblin Recks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 09:21 PM   #4
We purchased our Hemisphere from Jeff Couch's last month. We drove over 500 miles from Coatesville, PA and save thousands. Brannon by far is one of the best salesman I have ever dealt with, making this one of easiest transactions I have ever done.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150702_211119 (800x450).jpg
Views:	145
Size:	184.3 KB
ID:	84820  

AJT877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 12:32 PM   #5
Purchased my 2015 cottage from them (1,000 miles away). Great price but zero service, unit was NOT preinspected at all
Lots of little glitch was a pain.
No help as far as factory service.
Would not buy from that far again, not worth the $1,000 I saved.
Now can't get any warranty service at all. I guess because F.R. does not pay claims. I have to pay first and then get reimbursement whenever and for what F.R. will pay, not total bill.
tarpumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 12:39 PM   #6
Jeff Couch

We bought our first RV, an R-POD, from them at a considerable savings. Great to work with and would buy from them again. Didn't buy my Micro-Lite from them because they didn't carry that brand. They were worth the ride from Mobile AL to Cincinnati. They did what they said they were going to do, were thorough, knowledgeable, and extremely kind during our orientation and were great to work with over the phone.
We bought our Micro-Lite from Berryland in Ponchatoula LA. Also great to work with and a lot closer than Ohio. Had some warranty issues and they responded immediately upon my dropping the unit off.
Happy RV'ing.
uphillracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 12:46 PM   #7
We purchased our Forest River Surveyor Pilot from them in 2014. Very satisfied with the service. They may not give you the attention a full service (and price) dealership would but they have been very helpful with questions and issues we encountered after the sale. We traveled about 1500 miles to purchase from them. Their price was the best and we were able to order the trailer with the options we wanted.
BarbRude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 12:53 PM   #8
We purchased a 2014 Surveyor 265RLDS and the purchase process went very well. They seemed to be very knowledgeable and helpful. We got a very good price and would buy from them again. We had some new unit issues that the people at Jeff's helped me out with on the phone since I was 400 miles away. They always seemed ready to answer any of my questions. I would recommend them for sure.

Larry W8PO & Lori N8IHJ
2014 Surveyor Cadet 265RLDS
2015 GMC Denali HD
Ham Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 02:55 PM   #9
When we was looking to buy a new trailer,I looked at all of their online reviews and decided to go else where. They are great to you when you are buying from them but if you need warranty work forget about it. We are close to them and knew if we had any issues we would have to work them so we went somewhere else. I'd rather spend a little extra money and get good service after the purchase than save some money and have crappy service after the purchase. We went to the showroom and I literally had a man tell if I buy from them I'd better hope I don't any service cause they don't fix anything right the first time. Plus I felt like they did treat me right. Whenever I would ask a question the Salesman would turn to my husband and answer the question like he was the one asking it. After about the third time I informed the salesman that if he did not stop doing that I was going to walk out in the middle of their busy showroom and announce to all the women there to be careful cause they only talk to the men. Guess what he started talking to me. But by then we was so mad so we left.
2005 GMC 2500HD Duramax Diesel w/430,000 and counting miles.
2002 Chevy Blazer chase vehicle
2015 Palomino Palomini 180FB
2001 Keystone Bobcat 289FBS
lstall00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 03:19 PM   #10
Bought from them in 2013 and was very impressed! Brannon did everything he said he would do when we arrived. Have contacted them many times and been very pleasant. drove almost 4 hours and saved thousands on my Vibe! Next best deal I found would have been 1200 miles one way and it was $3000 higher than Jeff Couch! Highly recommend them to anyone looking. They will quote a price and it will be the same price yesterday, today and tomorrow. Good Luck!

RussellReyn89 is offline   Reply With Quote