Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-02-2015, 05:20 PM   #1

Jeff couch rv nation

Have priced some units with them and their pricing is very competitive. Does anyone have any experience in purchasing from them.
Thanks
Ray

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
ugaoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 07:38 PM   #2

We purchased our Sierra Fifth Wheel there. No issues with them. The salesman was very good about keeping us informed throughout the order process. They even installed all our extra TV mounts for us. They had the lowest price. We had it delivered to our seasonal campsite 120 miles away.
steph45601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 07:50 PM   #3
CCRVOC

Very good customer service and price! Would buy from them again.
2012 Dodge 3500, SLT Big Horn,CC,DRW,Cummins HO, EB, 4x4, 3:73, Retrax Pro, Q20, TST507, Garmin RV760, Sleek 4g
2014 Cedar Creek, 36CKTS, 1000w Solar, TriStar MPPT 60, Magnum 2000w, PI EMS, WiFi Ranger Elite, Sleek 4g, Wingard DTV Traveler
Retired Army in 1995, and now retired in 2016
Ramblin Recks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 09:21 PM   #4

We purchased our Hemisphere from Jeff Couch's last month. We drove over 500 miles from Coatesville, PA and save thousands. Brannon by far is one of the best salesman I have ever dealt with, making this one of easiest transactions I have ever done.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150702_211119 (800x450).jpg
Views:	223
Size:	184.3 KB
ID:	84820  

2016 SALEM HEMISPHERE 356QBQ
AJT877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 12:32 PM   #5

Purchased my 2015 cottage from them (1,000 miles away). Great price but zero service, unit was NOT preinspected at all
Lots of little glitch was a pain.
No help as far as factory service.
Would not buy from that far again, not worth the $1,000 I saved.
Now can't get any warranty service at all. I guess because F.R. does not pay claims. I have to pay first and then get reimbursement whenever and for what F.R. will pay, not total bill.
tarpumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 12:39 PM   #6

Jeff Couch

We bought our first RV, an R-POD, from them at a considerable savings. Great to work with and would buy from them again. Didn't buy my Micro-Lite from them because they didn't carry that brand. They were worth the ride from Mobile AL to Cincinnati. They did what they said they were going to do, were thorough, knowledgeable, and extremely kind during our orientation and were great to work with over the phone.
We bought our Micro-Lite from Berryland in Ponchatoula LA. Also great to work with and a lot closer than Ohio. Had some warranty issues and they responded immediately upon my dropping the unit off.
Happy RV'ing.
uphillracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 12:46 PM   #7

We purchased our Forest River Surveyor Pilot from them in 2014. Very satisfied with the service. They may not give you the attention a full service (and price) dealership would but they have been very helpful with questions and issues we encountered after the sale. We traveled about 1500 miles to purchase from them. Their price was the best and we were able to order the trailer with the options we wanted.
BarbRude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 12:53 PM   #8

We purchased a 2014 Surveyor 265RLDS and the purchase process went very well. They seemed to be very knowledgeable and helpful. We got a very good price and would buy from them again. We had some new unit issues that the people at Jeff's helped me out with on the phone since I was 400 miles away. They always seemed ready to answer any of my questions. I would recommend them for sure.

Larry W8PO & Lori N8IHJ and Louie the wonder dog
2014 Surveyor Cadet 265RLDS
2015 GMC Denali HD
Ham Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 02:55 PM   #9

When we was looking to buy a new trailer,I looked at all of their online reviews and decided to go else where. They are great to you when you are buying from them but if you need warranty work forget about it. We are close to them and knew if we had any issues we would have to work them so we went somewhere else. I'd rather spend a little extra money and get good service after the purchase than save some money and have crappy service after the purchase. We went to the showroom and I literally had a man tell if I buy from them I'd better hope I don't any service cause they don't fix anything right the first time. Plus I felt like they did treat me right. Whenever I would ask a question the Salesman would turn to my husband and answer the question like he was the one asking it. After about the third time I informed the salesman that if he did not stop doing that I was going to walk out in the middle of their busy showroom and announce to all the women there to be careful cause they only talk to the men. Guess what he started talking to me. But by then we was so mad so we left.
2001 Keystone Bobcat 289FBS
lstall00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 03:19 PM   #10

Bought from them in 2013 and was very impressed! Brannon did everything he said he would do when we arrived. Have contacted them many times and been very pleasant. drove almost 4 hours and saved thousands on my Vibe! Next best deal I found would have been 1200 miles one way and it was $3000 higher than Jeff Couch! Highly recommend them to anyone looking. They will quote a price and it will be the same price yesterday, today and tomorrow. Good Luck!
RussellReyn89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 03:30 PM   #11

I bought a 2014 V-Cross from them. I was living in NH and picked it up on my way moving to Colorado. The deal was good, the paperwork was painless and the unit was ready and waiting when I got there to pick it up. I figure I saved $7,000 off other dealer prices in NH. In two years running this 5th wheel I have had no issues except for minor issues easier to fix it yourself than drag the thing to a dealer. Even a fairly serious issue that I would end up paying for myself would leave me ahead of the game.

If I were buying a coach with an engine; maybe I would be more concerned about Warranty work. But a 5th wheel or trailer really does not have that many moving parts.

At any rate; I would buy from them again.
Waynedeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 04:08 PM   #12

Great dealer

We bought a 272 RLIS Hemisphere last year from them. Price was great. They delivered it to us here in Killeen, Texas. Long trip for the delivery guy and unit. The dinette table was damaged from the ceiling light globe coming down and scratching the table.
However, made a call and they sent out a new table. Great Service and follow up from Jeff Couch himself. We have not had any problems with the trailer since.
We have some friends that will later on be retiring and hitting the road. I have highly recommended Jeff Couch to them when the time comes for them to purchase.
Also, last month the salesman called us and checked to see if we have any problems and to remind us the warranty will soon be up.
Jeff Couch in our books is a great dealer and cares about the buyer after the sale.

Thanks to all the vets and active military for your service.

Lets go camping
campncrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:39 PM   #13

Just purchased a 2016 Vibe from them. Drove almost 500 miles one way to get there, but saved about $9000. Brannon was awesome to work with. Have had a couple small glitches but so far so good working with their warranty guy. Wild do it all again in a heartbeat. LOVE my new camper!
flamingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 09:00 PM   #14
cag2515

Send a message via Yahoo to Cag2515
Great dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugaoki View Post
Have priced some units with them and their pricing is very competitive. Does anyone have any experience in purchasing from them.
Thanks
Ray

Ray just got a 38 CK Cedar Creek Forest River could not beat the price anywhere great deal fully loaded I got it for almost wholesale see Brenden Sales ps 2016 modal
Cag2515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 06:05 AM   #15

We purchased our Vibe 30bhs from them in April. They were great. My wife and I talked to the Chris who have us the walkthrough for hours with questions. In my opinion you can't go wrong.

We did have some warranty issues so I called Jeb (Forrest River Warranty manager) and he got us taken care of.
rwasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 06:48 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugaoki View Post
Thanks
Ray

we purchased our 2012 Salem 27RKSS from Curtis at Couchs RV.
had a very good experience overall. Trailer had a few issues which were looked after (internationally) by Curtis and Tony H. from Forest River without any hitches.

Old 08-04-2015, 06:57 AM   #17

We purchased our Cedar Creek 34RL from RV Nation. Saved a bundle. Good communication from Brannon, our salesperson. Drove from Las Vegas to pick unit up. Would deal with them again!
cedarcreekrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 04:08 PM   #18

We bought an RPod from them in December 2014. Easiest large item purchase I have ever made. Trailer was ready as promised and we even spent the night in it on the lot. Not only did we get a good price their bank beat the best financing I could get. It was worth the trip from Austin, TX to Hamilton, OH, even with cold sleety rain most of the trip. The local Forest River has done some good warranty work as well as some custom work wit no problems. We would purchase from them again but in warmer weather!

The "Baer" Cave
cbaermantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 04:34 PM   #19

Thanks for the feedback. Great info

ugaoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 06:28 PM   #20

Ugaoki did you get one?
rwasmith is offline   Reply With Quote