Old 01-29-2016, 10:02 AM   #11
I got on the roof this morning and could not see anything that looked like it might be leaking. I also took the cover off the AC and could not see where it might be leaking. I have call FR customer support and waiting on a call back.

kdowdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 06:51 PM   #12
I don't have the same setup but I have had trouble with my return sucking the water back in the drain. When it's really humid and a lot of condensation forms in AC unit or when heavy rains hit it pulls it back in. If remove the filter the leak stops. Dealer is still trying to fix it.

2000 F250 CC 4x4 7.3L diesel

15 Salem Hemisphere Lite356QB

Tfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 10:41 AM   #13
I had the same issue on my 2016 Wildcat 295rsx. In a very heavy rain storm, a small amount (collected about 6-8 ounces over 8 hours) dripped thru the return air vent that's located in the ceiling (if you're facing the bedroom headboard, it's above you to the right).

I was going to take it in for warranty and called the dealer's service dept to get an appointment. The person that took my call was actually a service tech. She said they see that particular drip many times on front mounted A/C's. She said in each case they remove the A/C cover and tighten down each of those 4 bolts. It was simple to do, I did it and no leaks since.

I don't know if they loosened during travel or if the factory didn't tork down enough, but I can tell you my leaks appear to be gone. If they come back, I'm going to go up and tighten again. By the way, I'm a novice and was fearful that removing that A/C cover would be complicated. It wasn't. The hood screws are obvious and easy to remove.
2016 Wildcat 295RSX - 2015 GMC 2500HD DblCab Duramax/Allison 4x4 Z71 6.6' Bed
Maxxis 16" E; Ride Rite AirBags w/AirLift 1 wireless compr; Adv.Folding 4 Cover
Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5erhitch on Reese Flipball w/Curt 4" offset ball
LCI Ground Control 3.0 4pt + 2pt Elec.Rear stabilizers; 3 Slidecovers; 10ft. Portabote
6000# Dexters; mor/Ryde CRE3000 w/HD Wetbolts; King Dish Tailgater; 5hp Outboard
Dual A/C; Furrion 48 Rear Camera; Champion 3100 Inverter w/Extended Run
hbillsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 04:01 PM   #14
Thanks for the info, I will try that and see what happens. We are supposed to have rain again mid week.

kdowdy is offline   Reply With Quote

leak, vent