Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-10-2019, 05:17 PM   #1

Matching Countertop for extension.

Ours is a 2019 East to West, Silver Lake, 27 KNS. The factory used some type of process to make the countertops. I would like to order or replicate this countertop to make a small extension. This I would add to the end of the galley countertops with fold up locking hinges. Janet says it must match the new countertops in our TT or I can stuff it. I haven't talked to our dealer (Gander Outdoors) yet about getting me a pcs of this material... If anyone knows how to find this material I'd be very grateful. Thanks Oscar Petree.
onandjanetpetree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 03:16 AM   #2

I think you're on the right track Oscar. If the dealer can't help you, call the manufacture and tell them what your wanting to do. Not sure what material the counter top is made of but they may just have a piece of scrap or a damaged one that you can get enough off to make your extension. Some manufactures have the same counter tops available in multiple models so while your camper maybe didn't have an extension, there may be a different model that offers the same counter top that does. So you may get real lucky and just be able to buy it and not have to make it.

Good Luck.
Old 02-21-2019, 07:56 AM   #3

Here is a link to the thread I posted about how I made my extension and how I obtained the correct materials. Post #17 is probably the most useful for your question.

Bruce

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...mod-94263.html