Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-20-2018, 05:15 AM   #21

After we bought our fist TT which was a used model, we decided we wanted something bigger. We really liked the Rockwoods especially the mini lites. We wanted bunk beds and the models then had in stock all had small bunks. We wanted to see the 2509s because it had larger bunks. Well they didn’t have it and had to order etc. Also I have a steep driveway so I wanted to check out how high the trailer was, where the sewer hook ups were etc. About 6 months later I noticed the had one in stock so we headed down. It was perfect for our family. When we traded in our Starcraft 18FB for our Rockwood minilite 2509s I took a hit. The Starcraft wasn’t expensive to begin with, but I figured the couple grand hit was worth it to get the trailer we wanted and I didn’t have to deal with all the tire kickers. I will say if I bought the Starcraft new, I definitely would have sold it myself knowing how much they offer for trade in.
Den69RS96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lite