Old 01-31-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
Outside TV Mount in storage compartment

I am trying to figure out a good way to mount a 32 inch lcd tv in the front side basment compartment of my 2011 Sierra 355qbq. Does anyone have any good ideas on how to install some type of articulating mount so you can push the tv in the compartment and close it when not in use.

fireman14770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 02:19 PM   #2
I don't know if this will work or not, but just an idea since nobody has posted anything yet. (I am assuming this would be to pull out of the basement and swivel it up to view it outside of the TT?)

I would think something like this - 17" Extension Slide-Out Accessory for Furniture Swivel Mount: Electronics

With this attached to it - VideoSecu Articulating TV Wall Mount for 22-37" VESA 200 100 LED LCD TV Monitor Full Motion Bracket 3V7: Electronics

and your TV attached to that might do the trick.

I've never attempted this, so results are unknown, but whatever you wind up doing, it's probably going to be a complete custom setup. I haven't ran into any accessories offering this functionality as of yet.

Good luck, post some photos once you come up with something...i think we'll all be interested in your mod.

Where we've been:

2000 Rockwood Roo M-18 Hybrid
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Auto 5.9 Diesel
Gone but not forgotten -1986 Rockwood 1003 PUP
rthrbelsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote

5th wheel, tv mount