Old 04-19-2014, 07:36 AM   #11
I've heard about the spiders clogging the orifice at the pilot, has peoples expierence shown many occurences of that, or does it usually turn out to be a faulty part.

Still Kickin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 07:48 AM   #12
Last year my pilot light would not light. After following the steps I posted earlier in the thread, I sat and watched the pilot tube after I got the burner to light. I was watching to see if the pilot would light off of the burner. And after a min. or 2 a little black fuzzy spider came crawling out followed by a blue flame the promptly ignited said fuzzy spider. This only happened to me once. I took the camper home after our trip and spayed bug killer behind all of the cabinets and have seen no more creepy crawlies....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forest River Forums mobile app

[SIGPIC]TV-2012 Ford F250 XLT Supercrew 4X4
TT- 2010 Jayco Jay Flight 17Z (traded)
TT- 2012 Coachman Catalina 30BHS (current)
Me and my wife with 3 kids love camping!!
dmf564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:40 AM   #13
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
Originally Posted by eileent View Post
Wow, can't believe no one could help me..... I used to get answers here all the time.
The problem is with this many active threads and members here on frf a thread can get buried in a matter of minutes and its possible no one sees it.

Sorry no one responded right away for you !

good luck.

IN future post it would be helpful in listing the steps you took to try and figure out the problem so we know what you have and have not done.

Also you can type bump in a post and it will bring your thread to to the top to be seen again.

TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote