Old 09-14-2014, 07:30 AM   #11
Originally Posted by harderd View Post
You can google it. It is a plastic composit that was first used in the auto industry. The plastic takes the place of the luan. A freind of mine just purchased a class C with it in the walls and the floor. No wood in any of it.
So Adzel replaces the Luan,you stated it to be the (Siding) that was misleading. Youroo!!

youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 08:08 AM   #12
That is the way it is stated by the manufacture. They even put a sticker on the RV that says "Azdel Siding".

harderd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 08:15 AM   #13
Most of the Coachmen products use Azdel.
Luckydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 08:23 AM   #14
My personal opinion only, I do not think you will find a whole lot of difference in unit quality between lines. Yes there will be some changes where one does something a little different then the other but the nuts and bolts will mostly be the same. The sandpiper we just purchased may have the best fit and finish of any rv we have ever bought or even looked at. I do think that is due mostly in part to a real good dealer who took his PDI of the rig seriously before any potential customers looked at it.

2015 Sandpiper 30IOK
2014 Ram 6.7 CC DRW
2006 Charger RT
X96mnn is offline   Reply With Quote