Old 01-14-2016, 06:22 PM   #11
Sure Bob. It's called a 5th Wheel wireless backup camera system with 7 inch monitor and 2 backup cameras. The Sku #123527. Sells for $399.99. You can buy directly from Order Your Wireless Backup Camera from Tadibrothers Today! website or can get the same exact unit from Amazon for the exact same price but Amazon gives a $35 discount on anything over $250. The only difference in buying directly from Tadibrothers is they will up grade the monitor or add reverse camera grid lines to the travel trailer camera no additional charge as the truck reverse camera comes with reverse grid lines.. As for me I turned off the truck reverse camera grid lines as my vehicle is equipped with a factory reverse backup camera. The reason I have bought it was to see the back view when I wasn't towing the RV. And the RV camera is not needed to have the grid lines when backing up the camper. Only to see in back of the camper when changing lanes and reverse backup. The monitor allows switching between truck camera and RV camera. Comes in handy to view trailer hitch too. Also u can upgrade camera size thru Tadibrothers website but not through Amazon. Guess what each ones preference is. I bet if you told Tadibrothers Amazon offered a $35 discount they would honor it. There great knowledgeable people and on sell these cameras so they are very experienced. Hope this helps explain. Good luck and let me know if you bought one. Thanks Jim

jyr is offline   Reply With Quote